Sunday 12 August 2012

Para-para-paradise...

Last weekend a friend and I tried to get to my cabin, but were stopped by some massive rocks that had decided to roll into the road. So we had to turn around and went sailing. Not a bad alternative at all. But this weekend we decided to try again for the cabin. Unfortunaltey, by friend fell on her bike Friday afternoon, so we spent Friday evening in the ER getting her stiched back toghether. We were waiting for mc Dreamy or mc Steamy or something similar, but only got a big, Russian doctor, four stiches and a parking ticket... So with my fried diagnosed with "minor head injuries", I had to go alone (even the Sausage had dropped out due to a sore paw). But what a weekend in the mountains!!! Amazing weather; no wind and almost too warm to hike. I went swimming in a small lake twice just to cool off. Not really good pictures, but better than nothing...

Little water in the rivers, so easy to cross.

Still a little bit of snow left...

My dear cabin. Paradise!

No comments:

Post a Comment