Tuesday 7 August 2012

Bynuten

Very often there is not much time to go for long hikes. There are however several nice places not too far from home that takes you on a nice hike without taking too much time. One of these places is the area around Bynuten, the highest peak in Sandnes - http://ut.no/artikkel/1.7283874

One afternoon I was on my way to Bynuten, but there was so much people in the area, so I decided to hike to one of the other peaks instead. I turned right just after the gate and decided to see where that trail took me. The first thing i saw was:
(a warning sign for undetonated dynamite or something like that - should I be worried?!)
 The hike to the top was very short, but as the weather and tempature was nice that day and I had a newspaper and some good food in my backpack, I ended up lounging in the grass behind a big rock for a long time. The view was quite pleasant!

The Sausage believes she is on top of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment