Thursday 4 April 2013

Easter 2013

This Easter break has been a m a z i n g !! The sun has been shining every day, the moon lighting up at night, good snow for skiing and plenty of fun with good friends. I had some days of work, but that was only outside work like skitrips etc, so did not feel like work at all! And plenty of time off, so I even managed to get a couple of days at my cabin. Just perfect!!



When I came to my cabin, my parents and the Sausage were already there. Warm and nice inside and food on the table. Perfect!



The Sausage is making sure that she is not missing anything...


When I got back from my cabin, some near and dear friends were at Haukeliseter and we had yet another great Easter together. One day we went alpine skiing at Haukelifjell. Another day, two of us skied from Haukeliseter to Haukelifjell and met the others. This was actually a great trip, as they have made really nice slopes to ski on in preparation for a race coming up.


No comments:

Post a Comment