Sunday 4 November 2012

Sleeping like a banana!

I was a short trip to my best freind's cabin this weekend, and for some strange reason I decided it was time to try my new hammock properly. I found two trees and put it up with the tarp above it. After a great dinner and champagne and good company, I took the sleepingbags and the Sausage and went out to go to bed.


"Why the hell are we sleeping in this thing!??"

I had not been very cautious when I rigged the hammock, so I ended up sleeping like a banana with the Sausage in her little sleepingbag next to me. And of course it started raining! I must admit I've had more comfortable nights... Haha... But the view I woke up to this morning was nice:




After a late breakfast, I took the Sausage for a walk and I was lucky to have a little helper!


At one point I was however a bit uncertain of who was walking who...
















No comments:

Post a Comment