Sunday 28 October 2012

Winter is coming!!

I went to Haukeliseter this weekend as well, and now there was a bit of snow! I arrived late Friday night and woke to this view Saturday morning:



The sun was shining from a clear, blue sky and around minus 4. A little bit of wind from west made it feel quite a bit colder. Great weather for a hike!


We took 12 nice people hiking towards Vinjarnuten. It was a bit slippery at some places, as some ice was hiding under the thin layer of snow. Made us take a few Bambi on the ice-maneuvers at times!

Veslenup, where I was tenting in the snow in March.







My camera died when we reached the top and I was going to capture the great view. The battery didn't like the cold weather I guess (ooooor someone might have forgotten to charge it properly... ehmm...).

This is the view I woke up to this morning. Just perfect,
and even better when I had had one extra hour of sleep because  of the change to winter time! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment