Sunday 30 September 2012

Hafslo

Weddingbonanza!!
This weekend I went to Hafslo by Sogndal for yet another wedding. I drove past this place about a month ago when we went to Fanaråken and I was really looking forward to coming back, as the area is beautiful. I got some time to walk around when I arrived on Saturday and just wished that I had some more time to do some proper hiking. Maybe next time...






The view from my room this morning. Apparently, they do have a lot of fog in the mornings
 because of the lake (Hafslovatnet), but then it clears up during the day.

The wedding was held at a great place called Bestebakken. It is an amazing place, with great food, tons of history, great rooms and a very inspiring owner! If you are looking for something unique, I recommend a visit. There is also a spa-department and they make their own products. I tried some of them, which were really good!


Bestebakken seen from "downtown" Hafslo. I stayed in the old red barn at the right.

Bestebakken has lamas in the back yard!!

View from Sogndal Airport, Haukåsen, this morning. Remiding us that a new skiseason is coming soon. YEAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment