Thursday 14 November 2013

Bigfoot in the snow

We have quite a bit of snow here these days, so the only possibility to get some exercise for the Beard is to go skiing with her. The other day, the weather was annoying, with winds, rain, snow and ice. So instead of skis I went for snowshoes. I've hardly used this before, but it was quite fun. And really nice not to sink down to the knees in the snow every other step...


I bet this is quite good exercise as well, especially if you walk at some speed. I did however stroll along and let the Beard run around in the snow hoping to wear her out. Didn't work! That dog has too much energy!!


The visibility was poor at times with all the rain/snow/ice blowing horizontally, so good thing I had goggels on...



Tracks like Bigfoot!


This is what it looked like later in the evening outside my house. I don't know how many times I have digged out my door already, but I guess I just have to get used to that from now on... Winter is here!


No comments:

Post a Comment