Monday 4 August 2014

Summer 2014

This has been the laziest summer I´ve ever had! I´ve spent it lounging on a sunbed with a book at our summerhouse and lounging on a sunbed at a small island in Greece. No sailing (so far) and hardly any hiking. What is going on?!?!?!?



The summer has been extremely warm - which I think is great! But the Beard has been a bit over heated at times. Good thing she can cool down in small lakes when we go hiking - here from a trip towards Vesle Nup. She looooves to mud bath, which I´m not too fond of, as she often has to shower when we get back home...






I´ve had one short trip to my cabin, which of course was great! 


And I carried up new shutters for my windows, so these are ready to be put in place (not by me obviously!!). They are made by the same model as the old ones made by my great grandfather, with the small hearts on them. And only recycled wood is used. I love them!! Can´t wait to see how it will look when they are put on.

The old shutters still in place, the new ones on my back!
I hope the autumn will bring some more activities than the last few months - stay tuned... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment