Monday 12 May 2014

Røldalssåto

I spent Easter in Røldal and one of the days we skied to Røldalssåtå, 1422 meters high. We took the charilift with the Beard on our lap and then held her in my arms the last lift (was quite heavy at the end...) and then skied from the top of the lifts. There were tracks the whole way, so we could have used toothpick skis instead of randonne. On the way home however, it was great with fat skis and we left the track and skied home via Saudasvingen.


The tracks were like a massive highway to ski on - perfect for toothpick skis. Silly that we were wearing the exact oposite... :-)



It was nice and sunny the whole time and I couldn't resist throwing my jumper. Of course I'd forgotten sunscreen, so got a little bit burned.






Funny to look down at Røldal as a little green spot inbetween the snow covered mountains.



No comments:

Post a Comment