Saturday 22 March 2014

Toothpickskis at Seljestad

I'm in Røldal this weekend and went to Seljestad for some exercise of myself and the Beard. I don't think I've ever been at Seljestad in good weather. Today was no different! In addition to not seeing anything, my toothpicks had totally wrong wax on them, so I had no grip at all. Turned out to be good exercise on the arms! The Beard and I stumbled along and she was really good at pulling me. Good dog! And luckily, she has a better sense of direction than me, so she managed to find the way back when I had no idea where we were. Everything was white and the snow/rain was hitting my eyes so I could not see a thing. If it wasn't for her, I would probably still be skiing around there, completely lost... :-)


Don't mind the crossed thoothpicks... :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment