Monday 11 February 2013

First randonne trip of the year!

I went a short trip up the mountain behind the cabin today on my randonne skis. I have hardly used these skis, so I was curious to try them out a bit. It only took around 20 minutes to walk up. And about 3 minutes to ski down. Great for just a quick skitrip! 



Dynafit Baltoro (bought from Sport Conrad in Germany)

My shadow looks like Leif Juster!

Ready to ski back down. It looks flat, but I promise, it is a hill! :-)
I forgot to take any pics on my way down as I was having such a good time and it went too quick! But I am seriously considering getting one of these Go Pro cameras, as you can get so much cool shots from them. I am thinking of this new one called Hero 3 - does anyone have it? Is it good?!

No comments:

Post a Comment