Wednesday 6 February 2013

First outdoor camp of the year!

Finally, I got a night in my beloved tent again!! About time! I managed to trick two of my good colleagues to come with me as well. So one evening last week, we packed all our gear and skied away from the cabin and into the dark. We didn't have to go very far, the point was just to get away and have a good nigh outdoors. And it was, as we all slept well in the snow! But the morning after it was freezing. Freeeeezing!! I couldn't feel my fingers or toes when we were packing the tent. But it was still worth it, when you see the view we woke up to:


We brought the wolf dog with us, and I think he thought it was quite freezing as well. He tried to get into the tent, and I'm sure that if he had had the opportunity, he would have tried to sneak into a sleeping bag as well!








No comments:

Post a Comment