Monday 10 December 2012

Lunch in the snow

Every now and then I have a guest role as baby sitter for my friends' kids. I try to take them outdoors and do some fun stuff. Last time there was bit of snow, so we went sledging and had our lunch outdoors in the snow. It is surprisingly easy to make it fun for the youngsters; we only brought some sausages (not THE Sausage of course!!), the multifuel and went to a little park two minutes from my flat. 

Not exactly tempting lunch in my eyes,
but for a 3year and a 7year old it was great!


This was actually the first time I tried my new mulitfuel. I bought a Primus OmniLite Ti a little while ago.  Only used it with gas this day, and it worked really well. I still have to try out the fuel bottle with pump, but that will have to be next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment